"The Starchild skull is a deformed human skull, likely to have been that of a child who died as a result of congenital hydrocephalus, which paranormalist Lloyd Pye has claimed is of extraterrestrial origin."
Blog Posts and Articles
- "Dr. Gary Nolan on the Atacama Specimen and the Starchild Skull" (Michael Heiser, 6/2/2014)
- "Dr. Garry Nolan Talks Ata, Starchild Skull and Science" (Jack Brewer, 6/1/2014)
- "A Note on Lloyd Pye’s Starchild DNA Report" (Michael Heiser, 5/19/2014)
- "The Starchild Skull and Its DNA Testing: No Proof of an Alien Hybrid" (Michael Heiser, 3/21/2014)
- "A Bone to Pick with the Starchild Skull" (Frank Johnson, 2/22/2014)
- "The Case of the Strange Skulls" (Brian Dunning, 3/10/2009)