"Flood geology (also creation geology or diluvial geology) is the concept that geology describes features of the Earth which have been shaped by the global flood described in Genesis 6-8. In the early 19th century, diluvial geologists hypothesized that specific surface features were evidence of a worldwide flood which had followed earlier geological eras; after further investigation they agreed that these features resulted from local floods or glaciers. In the 20th century, young Earth creationists revived flood geology as an overarching concept in their opposition to evolution, assuming a recent six-day Creation and cataclysmic geological changes during the Biblical Deluge, and incorporating creationist explanations of the sequence of rock strata."
Blog Posts and Articles
- "300 Million Year Old Fossils Inside 100 Million Year Old Fossils - Even More Evidence Against Flood Geology" (Evolutionary Creationism, 4/17/2015)
- "Andrew Snelling, and Steve Austin: Creationist Frauds" (Gary S. Hurd, 7/30/2015)
- "Mt. Saint Helens and Noah: A "Little Grand Canyon?"" (Gary S. Hurd, 1/19/2014)
- "Flood Geology and the Geological Society of America" (Gary S. Hurd, 7/16/2011)
- "Grand_Canyon_Creation" (Scott Buchanan, 2010)